It is the aim of Storage World to provide its customers with good value for a great experience. In order to achieve this, we try to understand your need fully and match it to the best value solution.
Our facilities have multiple room choices, differing rates of occupancy and seasonal demand. This means our dynamic pricing model can vary a little and certainly across the wide range of unit size codes we have available.
Every customer’s need is different and also every storage or workspace need. How items are stored, the duration of stay, how often customers plan to access and availability are all significant drivers when calculating the best use of space. For example, not all our size codes are the same shape. We choose to manage each customers needs individually as follows: –
- We initially explore the circumstances behind your need
- We examine these needs and align them to the best profile of individual unit
- We assess any additional needs you might have and haven’t considered
- We explore your need for transport, packaging materials, assistance
- We review our current occupancy and match this to the best value available unit
The listed rate for each unit is determined by the floor space. The better the floor space can be utilised, the smaller space you need and resulting cost – use the vertical space and save money.
Pricing is demand-based and subject to availability – best to speak with a Storage Adviser who will match you to the best value unit and offer for your needs.
Small units and lockers
- Start at £10 per week
- Garden shed sized units £15 to £20 per week
- Garage sized units £25 to £40 per week
- Start at £25 per week
- Offices from £55 per week
- Vehicle parking from £25 per week
Storage Boxes are £3 each and often subject to a discount if bought in multiples. You can view and download our box shop price here.
Well the simple answer is almost everything, specifically: –
- 7-day access to your own individual unit that only you have access to
- Piece of mind that your items are held within a secure space, purposely built for storage
- A bright, modern environment
- Use of trolleys or pump trucks to manoeuvre your items from transport to room
- Free parking when visiting the store
- Access to the management team who man the store 7-days a week
The average pricing for storage differs across the UK. Property costs in the South and Cities
If a customer obtains a quote from a like for like competitor but would prefer to use our facilities, we provide the following price match guarantee:
- A copy of the quote must be provided in writing
- The quote must be dated and current within the last 14-days
- The competitor must be based within a 5ml radius of our facilities
- We do not price match insurance products