How Personal Storage Works
If there is one thing certain about life at the moment, it’s that it is unpredictable. Often when ‘life happens’ you need more space. At Storage World, we have a team of experts dedicated to tailoring the self storage experience to your specific needs, whatever that may be.
Our personal storage units are specially designed to make storing your belongings simple, safe and stress-free. If you’re looking for personal storage space in Manchester Central, here’s how we can lift the load.
- No long term contracts – rent a unit for as little as two weeks or for as long as you need
- Competitive prices – our cost-effective packages start from just £10 per week
- Keep your belongings safe – our units are monitored by leading security systems including 24-hour CCTV
- Access when you need it – we’re open seven days a week
- Easy to arrange – our friendly and efficient team help with same day move-ins
- Additional services available – for added convenience we offer insurance, a box shop, and removal services
Self storage plays a key role in many significant life moments. Head to our blog to discover how self storage can help you.
How Much Does Personal Storage Cost?
With space becoming more expensive by the minute, self storage is a cost-effective way to free up room at home or expand your business on a budget. While upscaling is an expensive investment, renting a storage unit is a risk-free and affordable way to acquire more space.
At Storage World, each storage unit cost is determined by a few factors, the most important being the storage unit size.
- Small storage units, ranging from 25 sq ft to 50 sq ft, are perfect for storing a few boxes during a move or while decluttering. Availability of these units cost between (£20 – £29 exVat), with our flexible packages starting at £10 per week plus taxes and fees!
- Medium size units, ranging from 75 sq ft to 100 sq ft, measure the same as a standard garage and cost between (£39 – £49 exVat). These units are perfect for storing family heirlooms, sports equipment, or patio furniture over the winter.
- If you’re looking for more space, then our large units, which reach 200 sq ft and cost between (£50+ exVat), are the perfect solution. If you’re moving home and need to store your belongings during the transition, we guarantee that our well-maintained, modern self storage units will give you complete peace of mind.
Not sure what size unit will suit your needs? Check out our handy space guide here.