The Extra Space your Business needs
Store your stock, equipment, merchandise, documents, furniture or any other business-related item, in our convenient, flexible and secure Business Self-Storage units. There are over 20 different unit sizes, ranging from a small locker to 2,000sqft in size, meaning its highly likely that we will have the right size for you.
The term of stay is determined by you. All our agreements are open ended, with a notice to vacate required. This starts at 2-weeks and increases for the largest of units, enabling us to remarket the space to new clients in a timely manner.
The cost of our Business Self Storage Units is determined by floor space, with the weekly rates fully inclusive of utilities & security giving you security, however no business rates, due to the nature of our agreements.
Customers who store with us are varied, such as: –
- Those that store documents – Accountants, Lawyers, Architects
- Online Retailers who pick, pack & dispatch from a unit, perhaps an office too for sales and administration
- Retailers & Wholesalers who need to secure stock
- Service Maintenance & Repair Businesses who require a local base
- Contractors for materials, tools and equipment
- Government & Local Agencies
Business Customers requirements are often varied. Yet there are not too many needs that Storage World doesn’t have a solution for. Storage, Workspace, Workshops all describe different things, but the basics of our offer is secure, modern, individual rooms / units. Beyond the physical space there are a wide number of benefits. Clearly competitive and flexible pricing is one, but also additional features that our Business Customers find irresistible.
The list rate for each Business Unit is determined by its floor space. Typically, the weekly rates for Business Units start at £30 per week and for Offices £55 per week. These rates don’t include VAT but are otherwise fully inclusive i.e. include security, utility and access. Our space is provided on what is called a licence to occupy – this means there are NO Business Rates to pay.
Beyond the weekly cost, there are a ton of benefits that make what we do compelling: –
- Flexible terms of stay
- Ability to move between room sizes – only pay for the space you need
- Free to use trolleys and pallet trucks
- Round the clock security
- 7-days a week access
- No legal fees or sizeable security deposits
- All stores have a fork lift truck
- Free parcel receive and dispatch service
- Receive post in your own mailbox
- Upgraded WiFi access
Our Stores only have a few items that we are unable to store – a full list can be found below:
Storage World Customers must not store (or allow any other person to store) any of the following in the Unit or Office:
- Food or perishable goods unless securely packed so they are protected from and do not attract vermin;
- Any living creatures;
- Combustible or flammable substances such as gas, paint, petrol, oil, cleaning solvents or compressed gases;
- Firearms, explosives, weapons or ammunition;
- Chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents; toxic waste, asbestos or other potentially hazardous substances;
- Any item that emits fumes, or odours;
- Any illegal item or substances or goods illegally obtained such as illicit (counterfeit/smuggled) tobacco or alcohol and unlicensed or unsafe goods (such as toys, electrical goods, medicines, aerosols, cosmetics, fireworks);
- Goods which are environmentally harmful or that are a risk to the property of any person;
- Currency, deeds and securities;
- Items which are unique in nature and/or where the value to the Storer cannot be assessed on a financial basis.