When managing a portfolio of properties, it’s not uncommon for some tenants to request that specific items of furniture are removed from the property so that they can fill it with their own. Not all landlords are able to accommodate this if they don’t have an alternative property or place to store this, which can leave tenants feeling frustrated. A self-storage unit can be the ideal solution for this as you’re able to store items for a set period of time, meaning you can place these in storage until the end of a tenancy whereby the furniture can then be replaced at the property. This leaves you safe in the knowledge that the tenant isn’t going to dispose of your items, or store them poorly elsewhere.
Storage when selling your property portfolio
If you’re planning on disposing of one or two of your furnished properties, then until you find a suitable investment opportunity you may be left with excess furniture to take care of. At Storage World, our hire terms are extremely flexible, meaning that you can store your items with us for as long as you need to before you’re able to move them into your existing properties or into a new one. We only require two weeks’ notice when you wish to move out of your unit, giving you plenty of time to remove your items.
Renovation storage solutions
If you plan on making some major renovations to a property and you need the furniture to be removed for these, a temporary storage solution will enable you to ensure the condition of your items is maintained during this period. We have a trusted network of removers who can help you to remove the furniture from your property and deliver it safely to your unit, ready for you to organise as you wish. Whether your renovation project will take days, weeks or months, we can help you safely store your items for as long as required.
Long and short term storage solutions
Because we understand that the length of time you require storage for may vary, and vary again for each property’s inventory that you’re storing, we offer both long and short term storage solutions with no fixed contracts. All we ask is that when you wish to leave, you provide us with two weeks’ notice. Other than that, you’re free to stay for as long as you like. When initially hiring your unit, if you’re certain of the exact date that you wish to move out then provided it is longer than the minimum storage period of two weeks, we can agree this ahead of time as your move-out date.
Flexible storage terms
If you’re regularly moving furniture around, selling and buying new properties and need a flexible storage solution that allows you to pick up and drop off as often as needed, then we’re the right company for you. At Storage World, you can rent multiple storage units with us, all on a flexible basis for you to use as and when needed, in various sizes. You can upsize and downsize your unit as required, and we don’t require any notice for this. You could even move into a different sized unit on the same day if we have a unit of the desired size available.
Storage for properties across Greater Manchester
If your property portfolio spans across the Greater Manchester region, then good news, so do we! We have three large storage facilities located in Manchester City Centre, Middleton and at Airport City in Hale & Wilmslow. This means you can hire storage units at the facility that is closest and most convenient to each of your properties, making removals as simple as possible.
Why choose Storage World?
- We have a trusted network of professional removers on hand to help you move items in and out of your storage unit as required
- There are multiple unit sizes available to choose from and our advisers are always on hand to help you get the right amount of space for your needs
- WiFi and 4G is available at each of our storage facilities, so you can keep on top of your portfolio while taking care of your storage needs
- Our storage unit sizes range from 20 to 500 sq ft in size, at all three of our sites and benefit from higher ceiling heights, drive-in capacity and enhanced accessibility
- Packaging materials & racks
- Power outlets within units
- There is ample free parking on-site at all three of our facilities
- Whether you need one unit or several units to manage the capacity of property management business, we are always ready to help you find the most cost effective solution for you as your needs change, meaning you can upsize or downsize whenever you need
- Over 800 storage rooms across three sites ranging in size from 10sq ft to 250 sq ft
- 300 bulk storage rooms from 250 to 1500 sq ft
- External drive-ups for easy access
- Yard parking spaces
- Male & Female WC
- Kitchen Facilities